Latest Gallery Items
What are the benefits of pet care at your home?
When away from your home for work, pleasure or other necessary obligations, pet owners are faced with the difficult choice of animal boarding versus At Home care. Please consider the following benefits you will receive from choosing to hire an at home pet sitting service rather than sending your loved one to a kennel.
- Less Stress for your pet. – Some aspects like absence of the dog owner, different feeding and exercise timings are totally new for the dog. Add to this the unfamiliar noises and smells, temperature difference, change in diet and lack of exercise, and what results is a dog who is vulnerable to stress, abnormal behavior and anxiety. It can also lead to long term aggressive behavior in dogs.
- Protected from Illness.Dogs “catch” kennel cough when they inhale bacteria or virus particles into their respiratory tract. This tract is normally lined with a coating of mucus that traps infectious particles, but there are a number of factors that can weaken this protection and make dogs prone to kennel cough infection, which results in inflammation of the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe).These factors include:
- Exposure to crowded and/or poorly ventilated conditions, such as are found in many kennels and shelters
- Cold temperatures
- Anxiety caused by unfamiliar surroundings
- Travel-induced stress
- No Travel Trauma. In 95% of cases it is stress related, and not motion related. Your pet may relate to a car trip with being taken away from its first home, or trips to the vet or even worse, the kennel. So, it’s not surprising that subsequent rides in a car should evoke very strong mental and subsequent physical trauma.
- Peace of Mind. Our professionals are not only trained on how to provide the BEST care for your animals, you and your pets are considered family! Additional services include watering indoor/outdoor plants and lawn, collecting mail, light housecleaning duties and taking care of any emergency situations that may arise while you are away, such as calling in a plumber if a pipe bursts or taking your pet to the Vet if something happens. We are very attentive to the details.
- Easier to leave for a VACATION! - Our business is set up to allow you to make a simple phone call, Email or click on your Right at Home account to schedule services. Last minute or Even months in advance. It is free to become a client and also free to meet with our staff at your home. We will answer all of your questions and get to know your pets personality. We encourage you to set up a FREE profile and meeting even if you are not sure you will need services any time soon.